Friday, January 20, 2006

Rantings on Photography: Adobe Bitchslaps Apple

Rantings on Photography: Adobe Bitchslaps Apple

I don't usually diss Apple Computer. Hell, I'm writing this on an Aluminum PowerBook. I've been using a Mac for nearly 20 years, ever since I got my first Mac SE. But, this time I think Apple has dropped the ball -- and they deserve all the pain we can inflict on them because of it.

I'm talking about Adobe's new software for photographers called Lightroom, which is intended to directly take on Apple's Aperture. And, frankly, Lightroom could potentially kick Aperture's ass.

2 Comments:

Blogger taffer said...

Now Brett, this has to be the best name for a blog ever ! ;)

1:53 PM  
Blogger JoeFriday said...

you can probably guess where I got the idea :)

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home